I have the opportunity to share my expertise and insights with hundreds of customers, governments, stakeholders, and shareholders across the globe.
- Powering Progress Together, Shell Make the Future, April 2018
- “Understanding the Impact of Automation on the Workforce,” Sustainable Brands, June 2018
- SAP Sapphire Now, June 2018
Here are a few examples of the audiences that I have been pleased to address:
- “The Future of Energy is Everyone’s Business” SWSX for an audience of 200 innovators, March 2018.
- Sustainable Brands New Metrics Conference keynote on “Pivoting from Reputation to Revenue: Sustainability as a Strategic Differentiator.” for 400 sustainability professionals. November 2017.
- Adobe CIO Roundtables on IT efficiency leadership in partnership with Adobe with over 60 attendees each. May 2016, November 2016, August 2017.
- NASA Environmental and Energy Leadership Conference keynote on sustainability program leadership for 250 senior NASA and contract leaders. April 2017 and April 2007.
- Sustainable Brands New Metrics Conference keynote on “Sustainability as a Sales Differentiator” for 400 sustainability professionals. October 2015.
- HSBC’s “Scaling up the Economy using Better Energy Better” panelist as part of NYC Climate Week for an audience of 400. September 2016.
- HP Tech Forum/HPE Discover. Led a cross-GBU energy efficiency panel (2013), customer energy efficiency problem solving session (2012), and provided briefings on HP’s energy efficiency portfolio (2010, 2011).
- The Green Grid Forum keynote on “Efficient IT Makes Sense, so Why are Enterprises Slow to Fully Adopt It?” for audience of 200 IT efficiency experts. March 2016.
- The Wharton School’s “Business Takes the Lead: How Innovation Will Drive Our Mitigation and Adaption to Climate Change” for 150 top business and governmental leaders. April 2015.
- Johnson & Johnson/The Wharton School Healthcare Innovation Summit for 150 top healthcare executives. October 2014.
- Aéro Montréal Global Supply Chain Summit as the keynoter for over 500 aerospace executives. September 2012.
- White House Sustainable Supply Chain Council as a panelist providing input to GSA and the Federal Environmental Executive on how the US Government should enhance the sustainability of its supply chain. 100 attendees from government and industry. March 2012.
- IEEE Sustainable Systems and Technology (Chicago, IL) as the featured speaker at a session on emerging technologies and innovations that transform industries. Over 100 attendees from academia, industry and government. May 2011.
- Business 4 Environment Mexico as the keynote speaker, along with the President of Mexico and Vice President Al Gore. Over 500 global environmental business and government leaders attended. October 2010.
- US House of Representatives Energy Efficiency Summit as the keynote address opening the day-long event focused on helping legislators encourage energy efficient practices and legislation. Over 100 US Representatives, staff and media attended. September 2009.
- US Senate Sustainability Summit as one of the keynote speakers. Showcased HP’s sustainability innovation for over 75 Senators, staff and media. March 2009.
- White House Briefing. Provided an executive briefing on IT energy efficiency for Assistant Secretaries from most Federal Agencies. 50 Federal senior executives attended. May 2008.